Boost Joints, Memory and Brain Naturally with Krill Oil
There are a lot of supplements out there that provide omega-3 fatty acids, but when it comes to purchasing the right one for you, it can be difficult to determine which is best. Here at Purity Labs, we have done the legwork for you with the highest-quality krill oil you can buy. This provides you not only with your daily dosage of omega-3s, but total confidence that the supplement you’re taking contains only the best ingredients for your optimal health.
What are Omega-3 Fatty Acids?
Omega-3 fatty acids are a type of fat that is necessary for our body’s survival. Unfortunately, our bodies don’t produce it on their own, so we get it through food or a supplement. (1)
There are three main types of fatty acids:
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) is the most common fatty acid in our diets and is mainly used for energy (2). Although our body can convert a little ALA into EPA and then DHA, it is still not enough to match our bodily requirements. ALA is in plant derived foods such as flaxseeds, canola oil, chia seeds, walnuts, and hemp seeds.
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is mostly found in animal products such as fatty fish. (2)
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is the most important of the three because it is key to the health of the brain, eyes, and various other body parts. (2) Similarly to EPA, DHA mostly comes from animal products like eggs, meat and dairy. Since our body can’t produce this on its own it has to be ingested through food or a good supplement.
What is Krill Oil?
A quality krill oil supplement can provide positive impacts both physically and mentally. Krill Oil is derived from small shrimp-like crustaceans that are rich in omega-3’s, especially EPA and DHA. (3) The omega-3 fatty acids in krill oil are different from those found in fish oil. Krill oil fatty acids are attached to fatty molecules called phospholipids, thought to be the building blocks of our cell membrane. Their water-soluble nature means they are easily absorbed by the body. And since omega-3 fatty acids are not created naturally in the body, it is important to choose a high quality source.
Why Choose Purity Lab Krill Oil?
Our K*Real Krill Oil is produced using an innovative MSO technology producing the only krill oil in the industry that exceeds industry standards for both freshness and quality. Every serving of our krill oil contains 2,000mgs of pure, maximum strength, natural forming K*Real Antarctic krill oil.
The Unique Benefits of Purity Labs Krill Oil:
- Better absorption
- Double efficacy
- No fish burps
- Sustainability and safety
- Enhanced with 800mcg of antioxidant astaxanthin, providing essential nutrients for the skin, eyes, and cell growth.
- Contains 400 mcg of phospholipids, the lipid molecule that is the main component of a cell membrane, which helps with absorption. (4)
Krill oil can benefit our heart health, boost brain activity and so much more. But that’s only true if you take it the right way. Here are some things to be aware of when adding this important supplement to your daily routine.
Mistakes to Avoid When Taking Krill Oil
- Be consistent - In order to reap the benefits, it’s important to take it everyday. Purchase a pill container to make it easier, or set an alarm to remind you.
- Avoid taking supplements on an empty stomach -The majority of supplements are better absorbed when they are taken with food, and some cause discomfort when taken on an empty stomach, so “take with food” is just good advice for supplements in general.
- Do not take half doses - Quality supplements are not cheap, so you may be tempted to stretch them as far as you can. But in the end this is a lose/lose proposition. The right dosing is meant to deliver the results you’re looking for. The wrong dose will not only fail to deliver the results, it will still cost money. Best to get what you paid for.
- Store in the right conditions - For Krill Oil to maintain its freshness, it must be kept in a cool, dry place. Avoid leaving it unsealed for too long, in extreme heat or cold, or in direct sunlight.
- Drink plenty of water - Water is critical to our health in a variety of ways, including providing the hydration that the body needs to regenerate our cells. Water keeps our organs healthy and aids in the absorption of nutrients.
If you are looking for a high quality omega-3 supplement, check out Purity Labs Antarctic Krill Oil. As a family owned business, we provide only the best for you and your loved ones, so everyone can achieve their greatest potential.